About the Job:
Web development position focusing on front end responsive web programming. You will be working in an office (not remotely) as part of a team or independently to generate code from scratch (not starting with templates or themes), text, and working with graphics to produce responsive websites. Focus will be on user interface and usability. Fast paced projects with a wide range of clients and industries.
Candidates preferred skills should include:
- Proficiency with responsive programming (Foundation/Bootstrap) is a must. 2+ years preferred.
- HTML/HTML5 - 2-5+ years experience
- CSS - 2-5+ years experience
- PHP/MySQL experience preferred
- Experience with Wordpress is required
- Please provide list of other languages/CMS’s in which you are proficient
Desired Professional Qualities:
Prior experience in the web industry required, particularly with building and/or designing and building responsive websites. Able to work in a fast paced environment, problem solver with tenacity for solving challenges - focused, goal oriented, able to work on multiple projects, able to work within specific reasonable deadlines/timelines. Please be prepared to provide samples of code or comprehensive portfolio to display your body of work. Salary is commensurate with experience and skillset, and may be offered to qualified candidates.
The AE is responsible for identifying new leads and opportunities among prospective and existing Zeekee clients. This role is focused on identifying qualified leads within the digital marketing and online creative client markets. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter with strong business development and organization skills; have the ability to generate and prioritize leads from multiple sources including marketing campaigns, prospect lists and individual outreach.
- Key Attributes for Candidates:
Candidate Background and Experience Key Elements:
- 2-5 years of experience in B2B Sales required
- IT, advertising or technical background a plus
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant work experience required
- Strong organizational skills, able to manage various assignments simultaneously, and organize information methodically
- Excellent communication and project/ task management skills Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed sales quotas and goals
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint) and the Google counterparts (Slides, Sheets, Doc, etc)
|<<||<||( 1 - 2 of 2 )||>||>>|