If Jeff Foxworthy was a designer, he might say “You might need a redesign if...”
So when should a company redesign the website? Believe it or not we get asked this question A LOT and our answer may surprise you. Most websites do not need complete redesigns, only minor improvements and tweaks. Here are some helpful hints to let you know when you need a redesign or when you need a tweak.
- If your company changed it’s image and branding and your website still has all of the “old look” on it....you might need a redesign.
- If the websites has a “links” page and the first link is to Google...you might need a redesign.
- If your website has been online for over a year and you cannot find it on Google...you might need SEO.
- If you log on and your website says you must use Internet Explorer to view this web page...you might need a redesign.
- If the copyright date at the bottom of the website says Copyright © 1996...you might need a redesign.
- If your mom checks out the website on her iPhone and says: “I can’t read anything!”...you might need a mobile site!