Zeekee, Inc. Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy
It is Zeekee’s policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of clients who may infringe or repeatedly infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Zeekee and/or others.
Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property or Copyright Violations
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Zeekee, Inc. with a written statement that includes:
1) A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
2) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Zeekee site, with enough detail that we may find it on the web site;
3) Your contact information including address, telephone number, and email address;
4) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
5) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your statement is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
Zeekee's Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached by email as follows: email@example.com
Zeekee, Inc. Email Service
By executing the Zeekee Client Agreement, the client agrees to the following guidelines and terms of service for Zeekee, Inc. email services:
1) Zeekee email will not be used for the transmission of "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass distribution of email.
2) Zeekee email will not be used for illegal purposes or for the transmission of material that is unlawful.
3) Zeekee email will not be used for the transmission of material that is harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or invasive of another's privacy.
4) Zeekee will provide administration of email account services only as directed by the principal of the firm (the owner of the domain). Zeekee will not respond to requests for modification or changes at the request of subordinate employees of the client.
5) Zeekee considers email transmitted via its service to be the private correspondence between the sender and the recipient. Zeekee will not monitor, edit, or disclose the contents of a client’s private communications, except: (a) as required by law; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) if necessary to enforce Zeekee's Terms of Service and these Email Guidelines; (d) to respond to claims that such contents violate the rights of third parties; (e) to protect the rights or property of Zeekee or others; and (f) to identify or resolve technical problems or respond to complaints about Zeekee Email Service.
6) Client understands and agrees the technical processing and transmission of email communications is and may be required (a) to send and receive messages; (b) to conform to the technical requirements of connecting networks; (c) to conform to the limitations of the Service; or (d) to conform to other, similar technical requirements.
Please report any violations of these guidelines to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are seeking permission to use Zeekee trademarks, logos, service marks, trade dress, slogans, screen shots, copyrighted designs, or other brand features, please contact email@example.com.
-------------------------------------------------------Copyright © Zeekee, Inc. All rights reserved. Zeekee Copyright & Intellectual Property. Version 10/28/06.