Zeekee, Inc. Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy
It is Zeekee’s policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of clients who may infringe or repeatedly infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Zeekee and/or others.
Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property or Copyright Violations
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Zeekee, Inc. with a written statement that includes:
1) A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
2) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Zeekee site, with enough detail that we may find it on the web site;
3) Your contact information including address, telephone number, and email address;
4) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
5) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your statement is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
Zeekee's Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached by email as follows: email@example.com
If you are seeking permission to use Zeekee trademarks, logos, service marks, trade dress, slogans, screen shots, copyrighted designs, or other brand features, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
-------------------------------------------------------Copyright © Zeekee, Inc. All rights reserved. Zeekee Copyright & Intellectual Property. Version 10/28/06.